- Guided Tours
- Walking Tours
- Florence at night
- Discount Cards
- City Passes
Bargello Museum Guided Visit on Mondays
Come and see sculptures by Donatello, Verrocchio Michelangelo, Cellini at this beautiful palace!
An enthusiastic guide will lead you through one of the most impressive sculpture museum worldwide. Not only does the museum hold interesting exhibition pieces, because of its beautiful architecture the museum is a masterpiece itself.
Experience the art of the Renaissance in the first public edifice built in Florence named after Bargello, a commander of guard from the 16th century.
- Tour is available on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Monday of the month throughout the whole year!
- Duration 1h 15 min
- Start time: 11:30 am
- Meeting point: Bargello - via del Proconsolo 4
- Tour available in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian!
- Children under the age of 5 can join the tour for free!
The price includes:
- professional tour guide
- museum entrance fees
- earphones for groups of over 15 participants