- Guided Tours
- Walking Tours
- Florence at night
- Discount Cards
- City Passes
Palatine Gallery Tour
An itinerary that recreates the cultural climate at court during the reign of the Medici.
What to expect?
- Palatine Gallery, a private collection of paintings owned by the grand dukes displayed in the official staterooms on the first floor of the Pitti Palace.
- Extraordinary decoration of the Planetary Rooms designed by the great Baroque painter Pietro da Cortona,
- Exhibition of paintings from the Medici collections, including masterpieces by Raphael, Titian, Rubens and Van Dyck. Palatine Gallery Group Guided Tour
- Starting Time: 04.00 pm
- Frequency: ONLY FROM April 1st TO October 31st, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Language: English
- Meeting Point: Ticket office of Palatine Gallery
- Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starting time.
The price includes:
- guide service
- headphones for groups with over 15 people
- museum entrance ticket and pre-booking fee (skip the line)