- Guided Tours
- Walking Tours
- Florence at night
- Discount Cards
- City Passes
Florence Segway Guided Tour with Lunch
Imagine riding a latest-model Segway through Renaissance streets and squares in the company of an expert guide.
What to expect?
- an art and history experts will guide you with explanations and amusing anecdotes
- Piazza del Duomo and its famous monuments in the morning light – the Cathedral (Duomo), Giotto’s bell tower and the Baptistery
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Walk through Via Tornabuoni and visit the colourful Mercato del Porcellino
- Piazza della Signoria,
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazzale degli Uffizi
- Piazza Santa Croce with its magnificent gothic church
- a Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant (Giannino – via Borgo San Lorenzo 33) after morning tour/before afternoon tour
- Segways are quick, eco-friendly and fun to ride.
- Children under the age of 16 not admitted
- Participants are advised to wear practical clothing and flat shoes
- Tour may be cancelled in case of bad weather –- In this case you will be offered a change of date or a full refund
- Tour has 2 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be awarded
- Tour available daily at 10am
- Departure point: at Via de’ Neri, corner via della Mosca, in front of Trattoria Benvenuto (a few steps from Uffizi Museum).
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour begins.
- Lunch is in Giannino Restaurant Via Borgo San Lorenzo, 35/r.
- Lunch Time from 12:00 am to 02:00 pm.
- segway's rent
- local guide
- training (30 minutes)
- rain vest
- Lunch in a Typical Tuscan Restaurant, drinks included