- Guided Tours
- Walking Tours
- Florence at night
- Discount Cards
- City Passes
Best of Cinque Terre Hiking with typical Lunch
$128,17 $96,13Order Now
The only round trip, one day tour from Florence to all five villages, with a delicious lunch included. On this tour you will walk through all five villages of the Cinque Terre in one day, sampling the best aspects of the unique, ancient trails connecting the little towns, and exploring the most picturesque villages.
What to expect?
What to expect?
- Cinque Terre, a beautiful stretch of rugged coast and the only unspoilt part left of the lovely Italian Riviera. It takes its name from the five picturesque fishing villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso.
- Cinque Terre is a protected World Heritage Site and a National Park
- Our knowledgeable guides will wander with you through vineyards and olive groves, over stone walls, along a spectacular coastline.
- Manarola, where we enter the National Park as we walk to Corniglia, a beautiful stretch that finishes with a climb of 382 steps.
- Corniglia, there we have a delicious local lunch is served in a restaurant with a perfect view of the sea and the hills declining down to the rocky coves.
- Vernazza, one of the prettiest villages of all, where we will have free time to sit in one of the cheerful bars and cafés, or even have a cooling swim in the bay.
- a short train ride to Monterosso, renowned for its beautiful beach and small craftsmen’s shops
- short train ride or a boat ride (weather permitting) takes us to Riomaggiore, and the beginning of the famous “Via dell’Amore” – or Lover’s Lane, a track winding along the cliff-tops, high above the sea, which takes us back to Manarola before returning to Florence by coach.
- Tour Escort
- Lunch and Drinks
- Admissions where Required
- Boat Ticket
- Bring strong, comfortable footwear! In case of unexpected closure of the paths due to unforeseen events, alternative routes will be taken. Because of the nature of this hike, this tour is not suitable for small children or for anyone with walking difficulties.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
- In case of unexpected closure of the paths due to unforeseen events, alternative routes will be taken.
- Because of the nature of this hike, this tour is not suitable for small children or for anyone with walking difficulties.
- Please bring suitable walking shoes.
- This tour does not operate on Dec 25 and Jan 1.
March to November (inclusive): Daily
Piazza Stazione, at the corner with Piazza dell´Unità Italiana.
Departure and arrival time:
8:00 am - 8:30 pm
Duration: 12.5 Hours
$128,17 Save $32,04